Tuesday 17 April 2012

What's in my travel makeup bag?

Hey everybody!
I am soon going to stay at a hotel for a few days with some of my friends and my boyfriend so I decided to prepare my makeup bag and take some pictures while I do so. I tried to keep the number of products at a minimum since I am going to stay there for just a few days. Honestly, I am quite pleased with myself to have narrowed it down to just these products. Skincare is not included in this as I keep those in a seperate bag.





  So, here's the breakdown:

Face Products:
Calvin Klein infinite hydration moisturizing foundation
Maybelline Pure Cover mineral concealer
Max Factor Flawless Perfection Blush in 225 Mulberry
Sleek blush in 923 Pomegranate

 Makeup Products:
Maybelline dream mousse eyecolor in 02 Blissful Beige
Bourjois ombre strech in 02 maxi blanc
The Body Shop nature's minerals eye colour in 7 Nude Gypsum
Maybelline expert eyes soft kohl eye pencil  in Black
L'oreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black
Esence lipstick in 53 All About Cupcake
Ingrid Cosmetics lipstick in 67 Cool Peach
Nivea Pearly Shine lip balm
Coastal Scents 88 warm palette
Eyelash Curler 

Nail Products:
China Glaze Polish in Diva Bride
BarryM Polish in Peach Melba (got mine from ebay)

That's everything I keep in my makeup bag when I travel! I hope you all enjoyed this post! My makeup bag is from Carpisa but I couldn't find it on their site.

What do you keep in your travel makeup bag? 
Leave me a comment and let me know :)


No comments:

Post a Comment