Monday, 23 April 2012

Haul: Primark, New Look, Asos & more!

Hey everybody!

I got a couple of goodies and wanted to share them with you :)
So, let's start.

About two weeks ago my brother went with his girlfriend to Manchester and got me some shoes from Primark. Well, I did pay for them but he was the one to pick them up. I was actually impressed with the ones he picked and I LOVE them (especially the mint one).



Next, is this silver spike necklace I got from asos. I think it is a perfect piece of jewelry to make an outfit a little bit more edgy. From asos I also got this pink/purple bangle. Both of these where from the sale section on their site.





I got these cute pair of earrings from the sale section at new look.



This necklace I got from ebay. It is really girly and delicte looking :)


Lastly, I picked up two books which I already read one of them and I am half way through the second one. I really enjoyed reading them and would recommend them :)



And that completes my haul. Hope you had a wonderful day today :)

Larissa xo

9 comments:

  1. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing accessories!
    kiss,
    heelsontheclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that studded necklace, the spikes are so rad!
    Oh, and I have Fashionology give-away on my blog, maybe you'd like to enter?
    Love,
    Anne from WOLF359

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in lust with those mint colored heels :D Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, you were a follower of my blog Teenage Kicks but I changed the name to Apples and Blush, and have just been told that people need to refollow my blog! Please refollow if you're still interested, thank you!

    applesandblush.blogspot.com

    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The minty shoessss <3 LOVE!
    I have to go to primark soon too!

    I'm following you ! If you like check my blog & follow back? That would mean alot to me!

    XO Tali

    http://hersecondskintali.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i love those shoes !=o
    I started following you, maybe you can check out my blog too?^^xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute necklace :) And I loved Delirium!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow love the mint shoes! Great sense of style and awesome blog! Come by and let's follow each other;) xx

    ReplyDelete